Only 7 weeks left until my birthday which means I have just over a month and a half to complete my 35 by 35 list! Here’s my update… The green items are the ones I’ve achieved, the pink are ones that are … Continue reading
With the start of the new year, and resolutions on my mind, I thought it would be a good time to check in on my 35 by 35 list. With only about 2.5 months left to go, I still have … Continue reading
For my 34th birthday, I came up with a list of 35 things I wanted to accomplish by my 35th birthday. 2 months in, I’m making some progress! The green items are the ones I’ve achieved, the pink are ones … Continue reading
Yesterday was my 34th birthday. While 34 isn’t really a big birthday year, it means I am one year closer to 35 (and a whole new age demographic, lol). While I’m very happy with how my life has played out … Continue reading
So I’ve been contemplating how much of this I should share on the blog. I figured since it would come up eventually I would let you all know what is going on… I’ve been dealing with a complication this pregnancy … Continue reading
Despite being a total textbook Type A, I somehow managed to put off identifying my goals for 2016 until past the halfway point in January. I guess I’ve been busy! Upon reflection, I did quite well with my 2015 goals. Some … Continue reading
As we transition into 2016 (am I the only one wondering where the last few months of 2015 went?!?), I am gearing up to make some goals for the upcoming year. Before I do so, I thought it would make … Continue reading
I seriously cannot believe October is almost over. I have been completely swamped this month and with work, school and family stuff, I haven’t had much time for projects (or posts!) Sidebar, here is a pic of the girls from … Continue reading
Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I am very excited to NOT be going back to work tomorrow and, in fact, have another week of vacation to try and be productive!
I’ve been thinking about my goals for 2015 and I started by classifying my goals into several categories. Next I set some top-line direction.
Here’s where I’m at so far:
- Update our budget for 2015 and set our financial milestones for the year
- Take a family vacation
- Participate in more activities with the girls and provide more experiences
- Start turning my mind to what comes next for me career-wise
- Look to build the skills I would need to get there
- Continue to build my professional networks
- Explore some options for further education
Health & Fitness Goals
- Bring more physical activity into my life
- Eat more vegetables
- Eat less processed/convenience foods
- Rebrand the blog with new visuals
- Update my “About” page
- Introduce some collaborations into the blog
- Expand my social media (e.g., platforms I’m using, followers I have)
My next steps are to get quite specific and identify my tangible plans for achieving these goals. Stay tuned for progress on this!
What are your goals for 2015?
Today is my first full day of holiday vacation. I am super excited to have 3.5 weeks off from work! While I don’t have any plans for exciting travel, I do have intentions of being super productive. My plan is to do something productive each day.
Here is what the next few weeks have in store:
- Do a present inventory to ensure I haven’t missed anything (or bought too much!)
- Wrap presents
- Finish up my homemade gifts
- Rebrand the blog for the new year (I’m excited about this one!!!)
- Purge my closet
- Clean out the playroom (make room for the new toys coming in!)
- Take a trip to Ikea
- Re-decorate the bathroom (painting too!)
- Work on my living room gallery wall
- Organize/set-up the desk in the basement
- DIY some artwork for the bedroom
- Finish organizing the entry way (why does the project never end!?!)
- Set up new dress up storage in the playroom
I’m sure this list will continue to grow but I look forward to sharing my progress with you!
Do you have any exciting plans for your vacation time?