It’s been a while since I’ve done a Friday Faves post but I’m going to try to get into doing them more regularity so I can share my inspiration with you all! (Although I’m pretty sure I said that last time, lol).
While we painted the girls’ room and set up some new furniture last month, we haven’t really done anything to add some personality into the room. I have plans to eventually hang the picture ledges which used to be in the living room but are currently not being used. I want to fill them with diy artwork.
Here are options I found on Pinterest which look pretty manageable.
1. Paint swatch artwork (from Etsy)
2. Gold geometric heart (from the bold abode)
3. Watercolour circles (from the Art Bar Blog)
4. Love artwork (from Jane.com)
5. Marbleized artwork (from Elegantly Untamed)
Have you found anything great on Pinterest lately?
Have a great weekend everyone!