Today is my first full day of holiday vacation. I am super excited to have 3.5 weeks off from work! While I don’t have any plans for exciting travel, I do have intentions of being super productive. My plan is to do something productive each day.
Here is what the next few weeks have in store:
- Do a present inventory to ensure I haven’t missed anything (or bought too much!)
- Wrap presents
- Finish up my homemade gifts
- Rebrand the blog for the new year (I’m excited about this one!!!)
- Purge my closet
- Clean out the playroom (make room for the new toys coming in!)
- Take a trip to Ikea
- Re-decorate the bathroom (painting too!)
- Work on my living room gallery wall
- Organize/set-up the desk in the basement
- DIY some artwork for the bedroom
- Finish organizing the entry way (why does the project never end!?!)
- Set up new dress up storage in the playroom
I’m sure this list will continue to grow but I look forward to sharing my progress with you!
Do you have any exciting plans for your vacation time?