When I first started this blog a little over 6 months ago, one of my intentions was to document my house-related project adventures including a to-do list which would keep me accountable to finishing my tasks.
Over the last couple months, I feel as though I’ve lost that element. With going back to work and being busier than ever, I just wasn’t accomplishing all that I wanted to at the speed I wanted to. Now that I am back into a bit of a routine, I wanted to provide a glimpse into some upcoming projects and what I hope to achieve in the next couple months.
Here are the projects I am aiming to complete by the end of August.
- 4 3 C’s posts
- 2 tutorial-type posts (1 fashion-related, 1 beauty-related)
- Reveal my mini backyard makeover
- Update by dining room wall with a fun gallery treatment
- Finally set up my kitchen command centre (which I have been talking about for months!)
- Keep you updated on our plans to potentially renovate our house
- Post about the menu planner I am so close to finishing
- Create some storage for keys and sunglasses by our front entrance
- Finishing editing the photos for E’s birthday book
- Start a super exciting pregnancy photo documentation project (not for me!)
- Show you how to clean a microfiber couch
Be sure to check back on Friday when I will be posting about the fantastic menu planner I made using materials from the dollar store!