Here is a quick post to share some exciting news from the past week.
1. I received my first blog award nomination! I kinda feel like these are the blogosphere equivalent of a chain letter (remember those? when they were actually hand-written and mailed?) but nonetheless, I will play along. Thanks to the gals over at The Fashion Glitter (http://thefashionglitter.com) for nominating me.
Here are my nominations:
- The Ginger Penny Pincher (http://thegingerpennypincher.wordpress.com)
- Dream Green DIY (http://dreamgreendiy.com)
- Tulle & Trinkets (http://tulleandtrinkets.com)
- The Little Red Owl (http://thelittleredowl.com)
- Queenie’s Cards (http://queeniescards.wordpress.com)
2. Just yesterday my blog reached 3000 views! Not bad for 4.5 months of work! Thanks to everyone for reading and showing your support. Muah!
3. I survived my first week back at work! It was a little tiring and a little stressful but this had more to do with trying to figure out the work/home life balance than my actual job. It’s definitely a challenge but I’m hoping that in a few weeks time, we will be up and running like a well oiled machine. I’ll keep you posted!
Have a great weekend everyone!